Monday, July 18, 2005

Maple anyone???

After the long series and frenzy of Butch Hunt has died down... I was still busy burying myself in something... Yes it's true... I have gone maple crazy... Check out the screenshot below...


Me in Maple Story Posted by Picasa

Coming back to the butch hunt topic... Although I didn't win anything substancially... I have learnt valuable lessons in life... Like joining a competition is never cheap... Hee...

I have made valuable friends along the way too... Everyone from this competition was like from all walks of life... I got to know who genuinely care for me... And who just wanted to make use of me... And those who cant wait to defame me...

It was a fun experience overall... I feel that my confidence level went up by a little... Thanks to Cary... PLU have a chance to increase awareness of our sexuality and our mentality... Hopefully tolerence to PLU will increase...

A sincere and warm thank you to everyone... Those who helped me... And those who tried to wear me down (Without you guys, my will to fight would have been long gone)... It's a long way up... And I wanna get there... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home