Friday, May 20, 2005

Gweetinz Airburibuddy...

Whew... It's been a tough month and all, and May is only coming to an end... 11 days till the month will finally over...

Been eating like instant noodles everyday... Man... I really wonder where my money went... After major calculations, I concluded that I need to travel less... My money's been invested into my transport and all... And my major loss is of course my N-gage...

My new phone has been a wuss... Died every now and then... Hiaz... When is this string of ordeal gonna end???

Anyway, I was really touched my Ah Girl the whole week... Especially yesterday... Knowing that she was low on cash, and so was I... She was willing to see less of me so that I could save on transport, but most of all... She gave me this box of stuff which I felt was overflowing with the care and love... A box of rations with food to tide me over...

I couldn't bear to touch the stuff she packed in it, but that would be wasting her effort and money on me... If only I could do something for her as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home