Friday, April 01, 2005

It's been a while... Anyone still hanging around?

Heya... It's been a while since I've been around... It's been the usual stuff... Work, work and more work... Deadline after dealine... Report after report... It's kinda numbed out my brain...

Nothing much has changed really... Except that my monitor is on the brink... Probably going to pass away any moment soon... Haiz...

One important thing that has of course changed my life style recently, will of course be my love life...

Yes it's true... No April fool pun involved here... I'm attached again... You've probably got the "I know Seth would be attached again soon" look on your face... *Haiz* And I have once again proved your assumption true...

Anyway, things seems to be brighter than before... I'm no longer that sloppy pile of frown crap you see slogging around the office any more... She's brighten up my life with a whole new purpose and meaning... Learnt to appreciate people and stuff around me more...

Sorry for taking so long to post an entry here... It's been a hetic month in March, and April's suppose to be looking up... But with 2 projects on hand, that will be hard to say... Cya folks soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home