Sunday, January 16, 2005

Suay day...

Haven't been online for a while, cause I'll been home late for the past few days... Didn't want to disturb my bro's sleep... Thursday went Troppo... Friday went YP's bday... Just now went CE to watch soccer... It's been a while since I sat down there...

Anyway... get down to why I'm suay... Lost 2 ear-hole enlargers after bathing... My favourite hair cut place closing down... Dropped 4 bucks after I left 77th street with my change... Dropped the stopper to my newly bought enlarger... Haiz...

Got myself a new haircut... Had a fun chat with Doreen... Bought a dri-fit top I've been aiming since December last year... Bought a limited edition naruto ring, complete with a necklace... -=New Haircut=-

Exchanged a few SMS with SY... Glad everything's fine... It's been a good night of beer... Thank God for beer... :) -=Naruto Ring=-

Liverpool lost to ManU 0-1, Chelsea won Tottenham 2-0...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home