Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Misunderstanding arises...

Woah... Personal apologies to SY... Eh... Just came back from Genting... Wanna apologise to SY... Maybe I had phrased the words too strongly... Wanna clarify... What I meant by biang is being rejected... Nothing as serious as it might have sounded... Really really sorry...

Biang is a word that we casually use in all cases... I was just feeling guilty, seeing XL work so hard to bring us together... I feel apologetic towards her... Felt like I was the biggest loser...

Sorry to XL... For I ruined all her efforts in helping me... Sorry to SY for the misunderstanding...

Sorry... Sincerely from my heart...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!XL here again...dun say me until so WEI DA..I'M ONLY HELPING OUT COS NOTHING TO DO..hehee..anyway..i also posted another comment b4 tis like moments ago ONLY..an explanation also..dun feel sorry against me..i volunteered one..as long as u dun HIT me..Xp

January 11, 2005 at 11:39:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said there's no fuss, no misunderstanding, ain't angry. I have no reason to get angry anyway. There's really no need for apologies. Like i said, i just wanted to be heard cause i don't like to hide my opinions. I really felt nothing towards the whole incident that night. To me it was purely a meeting that didn't happen cause factors weren't in place and i wasn't out to reject kk's good intentions. Like i said, we handle matters differently and there's definitely no picking on the word biang. I guess it's just a personal expectation for friends to tell me in my face what they don't like rather than still smile and say it's fine. I'm really used to people who are prompt and straightfoward.

Hope i ain't being too difficult on this.

shiying

January 12, 2005 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home