Monday, December 27, 2004

Itz me Bird day...

26th December 2004 Sunday

Spent me bird day with my relatives... My 2nd aunt on my dad's side had booked a ktv room in Thomson area... But all this was purely for gathering... Made my dad and mum sing a cantonese bday song for me, then all my relatives knew it was like my bday...

My small uncle bought durian cake for me... talked alittle with my 2 cousins... 1 an auditor, the other going to a famous Aussie medical university to study speech theraphy...

Received a present from my 9 years best friend... so gan gong... Had a hearty dinner with all my relatives... Wanted to go out that night... But things cropped up and I stayed at home

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
27th December 2004 (Monday)
Yeah!!! Today is company official holiday, went sentosa with XL, Joy and Thing... The sun was so weenie, we had a hard time catching a tan...

Had a few turns on the slide... Watched a few monkeys make a fool of themselves... Chased a beach ball really really far... Suffered a few sunburns here and there... Got guitar lesson later...

Now at Joy's house watching her play fatal frame 2... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home