Monday, December 13, 2004

And how was my weekend, you were asking???

----------10 December 2004 (friday)----------
Friday night... Chongster night... But, as usual I was going to work... Didn't mind working for the extra cash though... Shaffie was on MC, then Francis wasstarting to fall sick... Me? I felt at that point nobody could be more sick than me... Felt like dying... The entire Vancouver team... The small 3 men team... Has been defeated by the flu bug... Sigh...

----------11 December 2004 (Saturday)----------
All the same, finished work, then as promised much earlier on... Went to JB early in the morning with Joy and XL... We were supposed to meet @ 0830, but due to some predicted situations, moved off at 0845...

The causeway was like jammed even for such an early time... 0915 perhaps... I was having gloating at those on traffic duty... LOL... Could remember when I was doing that!!! *##!!&&##*
Nothing wrong with your pc... Those words were encoded... :P

At the immigration hall, on both sides, the crowd was not as bad as the time I went on National day... That sucks big time... It took us at least 2 hours to clear both sides...
Flashed my pearlies at the ICA staff chopping my passport... Hee Hee...

----------Johor Bahru, Malaysia----------
Reached JB at 1030. As usual... It was off to the money changer then to City Square for my favourite Marry Brown... The whole complex just opened at 1000, but the shops are not ready yet... The most disappointing thing is Marry Brown will only be ready at 1100... Haiz...

Anyway, we decided to head to Mcdonalds to have breakfast... The food there is so cheap... A big breakfast set only cost us 7+Ringgit... Which is only 3+SingDollars... Cheap man... But I got my usual "jia liao" or add ingredient... Egg shell in my omelette...

Then it's off to Hoilday Plaza on a 5Ringgit ride... Then it's shopping spree... Bought a ton of comic books and 7 PS2 games... Hee... Bought some of those chewing thingy then our shopping was done...

Headed back to City Square for Marry Brown... Hee... Had my dua piece of ayam goreng... Shiok! Then it's back to the causeway tussle... The malaysia side... All clear... The Singapore side... All clear... The BKE... Jammed... Really jammed... Sigh... Suffered a long bus trip back home... By the time we were at Queen's street, every single muscle of mine hurts... I could feel a fever brewing...

----------Singapore----------
Went to XL's place to bring back my PS2 along with some other stuff... Sickly, dragged the bags onto a cab... Went home sickly... The driver was like telling me he's been staying in Clementi for 26 years already, which is all his life... But I thought to drive a cab you must be 30 and above???

Reached home... Dropped dead on my mum's bed trying to use to rest of my remaining strength to put up my PS2... With my burning forehead, I played my new Lord of the rings - The third age... :)

Slogged down to dinner to have some porridge before coming up to comtinue my game... Took my temp using the CISCO free thermometer... Wow... 38.7... Never saw such a high number on my thermometer before... Cancelled my appointments for the night took 2 panadols before my father and daughter movie watching bonding...

Kept irritating my dad with the thermometer as I took temp every 5 min... Wanted to let him know I'm okay as my temp seems to be going down effectively... 38.5... 38.4....37.9....37.6...
I decided I was gonna be okay wihtout a doc then went to sleep...

----------12 December 2004, Sunday----------
Woke up... Took a reading 36.9... Good enough for me... After lunch, I was ready to leave for guitar class. Was going to be on time till I reached Orchard and got stuck in a giant jam... Sucks...

Reached Hark at 1545... Thank God class hasn't started... The second thing I wanna thank God is that the drum machine wasn't working... That thing put me in slow mood for a whole week the last time... Learnt how to transpose a song... Paid fees... Then I was broke... Sigh...

XL had to wait for her mum, so we had dinner together... Had my favourite combo 1 at LJS then slowly walked to Burlington to use the usual toilet... Then off to that Taiwan dessert shop... My favourite mango ice... Hee... Once again back to Burlington toilet amd guess who we saw... Jennifer... Our ex boss... Lucky she dun recognise me... But XL how to forget... Hee...

Walked to Bugis so that we can help her mum trade in her phone before I headed for home and we went seperate ways...

On the bus home, caught a glimpse of the music dance machine... Sigh... I wanna go to the carnival so much... Wanted to go on the Music Dance ride so much... Sigh... Don't know why I like it so much... It's not really the ride... It's looking at the girls on the ride screaming... Looking at people looking at the ride... The techno music... Sigh...

Blog off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home