Sunday, November 28, 2004

How Deep is Your Love?

A friend of mine L, brought up the topic of how a butch should be treating her stead... She told us about how a bung friend of hers could be so observant and so caring towards her stead, that she never lets her stead go through any kind of hassle at all... She would peel the prawns, cut the steak, or the prata for her girlfriend, and how she got up early in the morning to make sandwiches for her stead... Okay... So she's the perfect stead... And we are nothing near that...

I was a little offended about that comment... I believe everyone of us could do something like that if we wanted... People like me would have given up trying so hard... We go all out to get that girl of our dreams, and we get nothing from it all but heart breaks...

Experience with women proved to me that they love being with people who hurt them the most... Women suffer from their stead, and yet they are not willing to leave them!!!

You maybe thinking... "What? I'm not like that... That's not me... I will never be like that!" But this logic applies to the majority... Maybe even men...

I was asking myself... How about me? Who do I love the most... The answer is a very special someone... Someone whom I loved alot, but somehow or another... Many factors kept us apart...
I always believed it was a case of wrong place, wrong time... Sigh... We all make mistakes, but we could never do enough to make up for it...

Those of you out there with a good stead... Do take good care of him or her... Or you might just regret it in the future... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home