Friday, November 19, 2004

It's just never going to stop right???

Sigh... Heard from Shaffie that JS kept emphasizing that I took 1 and a half hour to do the defect's write up... He just can't understand the effort the 3 of us put in... It's a whole new test after all... We gave up our break time, no naps, no food... It was like 5 plus in the morning when he told us to write up...

So there I was, sleepy, tired and hungry... typing a defect which I couldn't even fully understand myself... At least I made the effort to try to maintain my grammer and vocabulary with a 3 quarts dreamy brain.

It's so demoralizing to turn up at work... Think JS would go aroung telling everyone I took 1 and a half hours to write up the defect... Feel like giving up on this dull, boring and monotonous job... Just leave... Like what XL and Lynn are planning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home