Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Money fly day...

XL couldn't solve my Ngage problem... bet nobody except nokia could... So I had to take my phone to the nokia care centre... They charged me 26.25 to upgrade my SW... sigh... it's not cheap to buy a 2nd hand phone after all... costed me a whole lot extra... or maybe I'm juz dumb at buying phones... Got to do something about the MMC too... itz not compatible with the SW... Oh ya... Met Frisca too... at MS new foodcourt... then she's supposed to give me a miss call after 8... but she didn't...

I was watching a typical couple quarrel... Typical in my world... 1 is a close friend, the other is a friend as well... it's funny how ppl become sensitive when they see each other for too long... Some things ended up into big quarrels, and breakups become a normal topic to bring up... this is often a sign of a r/s gone sour... Honeymoon ended... Reality bites... The sad truth of humanity...

I personally believe that there's no such thing as a happily ever after... After like 6 different failed r/s... Perhaps I dunno wat true luv is abt, perhaps I have nv experienced true luv... or perhaps there is no true love... humans are like living bodies of imperfecturities... if there is such a word...

In other words, we always feel that we are imperfect... Which is why we start a desperate search for what we lack... If it's loneliness we feel, we search for someone who is wiling to spend time with us... If it's inferioty we feel, we will actually find someone who you feel is more inferior and feel proud of it... we're just like enzymes with a resizeable groove playing jigsaw puzzle to find someone suitable...

Sigh... Because noone is perfect, we never seem to find something that feels right all the time...
That's why humans are always lonely...

Just came back from work... got to stick to this shift till 17 dec... at least that's b4 my bday... Got to find a pt after that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home