Monday, November 15, 2004

Power Preaching

Alex told me about pastor Ulf coming for a preaching earlier on, so I was quite excited when he invited me. He was telling me about Hillsong's visit when I wasn't around either... Sad that I missed it.

Anyway, I went ahead on that Saturday after the dealing. Had extremely bad luck when both phones blacked out on me. The Ngage owner was so blur that she didn't even know she had that calibre virus... Then she was being so paranoid the whole time, I got pissed off by her that I just took the phone and left...

Turns out I had to spend extra $ to download the fix. then it had this stupid problem of not being able to add recepient from the contacts list... damn... so suay...

I turned up at indoor stadium... saddened... struggled to read sms with 1 bar of battery... then Johnson called... my phone died instantly... after much struggle, I met up with Alex and we got in.

The usual City Harvest welcome within the cg, settled down... then I saw sis Na... so happy... but din dare to talk to her... whole family around. Then the whole praise and whorship and pst Ulf began his dynamic preaching.

He preached about calling and how we sometimes drift away from it, only to find ourselves empty and longing to come back again... Went str8 into my hrt... took it in... Best part of the whole service was watching pst Ulf pray for the cgls... the whole mini deliverence thing was so cool... then the whole thing wrapped up around 11... got a sight of pst Sun's big belly... think it's gonna be a girl... but someone tole me it might be a boy... hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home