Friday, August 13, 2004

Good morning Mr Ban...

Hee hee... Was in the daze when I bumped into my big boss... Well... he seems to be the biggest in this country's branch.

Was on my way to punch in when he greeted me first... Imagine that... That's the kind of boss I wouldn't mind working for. A boss with humility! If that's the way to spell it.

Figured he took the wrong life, as that life was upriding. Both of us reached the bottom floor that the same time. He held the glass door to the cafe for me and asked if I was getting breakfast. I gave him a affrimative answer and he offered to pay for my breakfast.

Wow!!! That was all I could think of. I had to reject him, afterall it's not like me to accept a treat from people who are not close to me.

He waited for a while hoping to pay for me while I queued to order, but he had to leave...

Shucks... Just when I thought of quitting the job. He brings hope into this boring job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home