Saturday, June 12, 2004

Wine tasting @ Vilage

Had a chance to go for wine tasing with my boss Simon. Wore my long sleeve blue shirt and a jeans.

When I was there, the whole place hints of Marche. We took our seats in the place and was given tasing notes and a wine glass each. The whole idea was like a wine buffet.

It was a wine tasting for dessert wines, and generally, I have to admit that I have not much of a wine knowledge except how to drink it and let it breathe.

After the first few glasses. every wine started to taste the same and I was only half way through the 12 bottles.

There were others like me who had no wine knowledge and were brought along by their bosses, and some who looked like professionals.

The whole event had to end abruptly when I needed to rush back to Cafe to pass the float money to Ke.

It was a good experience, perhaps I could learn to love wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home