Tuesday, August 10, 2004

New job... New beginnings... Old boring life...

Sorry I hadn't updated my blog for a while... For all you blogger fans.... Here's an update...

I had started my job as a software tester on the 15th of June in a Japanese company. Met new faces, new friends, new stress... Old boring situations.

I can't help but wonder to myself, why my life seems so plain boring. Life is like a ritual to me, repeating the same old things everyday. What can I do to make my life more interesting.

Thought maybe I would fall in love again, but am slowly giving up on the thought... What's the use of getting myself bothered. If things were to happen it will...

An old friend told me that I'm always like that? Is it a bad thing not to change? Afterall... Everyone changes... Did I really not change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home