Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Getting Sluggish...

I have been dragging myself to work then home... Leading a boring lifestyle of a 9-5 office worker... Got no life, got no hobbies except for my PS2...

Only thing that perks me up is watching people around me go throough life. I see people who work hard, people to slog like me, and I see printers all around me.

I see more apple polishers, more back stabbers, more cases of favourism and more gossips than I ever wanted. People are more plastic, and they are all desperate to climb up a giant coporate ladder.

My company is small, but politics never spared it. Most of the people are trying to step on each other to get to the top. Those who stay quiet are usually stuck at the bottom unnoticed.

I wonder where I belong... I've always hated plastic people, politics and apple polishing... Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home