Monday, August 16, 2004

Small life gone...

I was watching Dotty in my hand as she makes her final struggle, trying to feed her water. But she only took in small sips... Now there only remain 7 hamsters in the house.

Trying my best to make Dotty come to life, I could only see her small body breathing heavily. I stroked her fur and watched her look at me with her left eye. Just a few more hours before she has to go. And a few more hours to the first day of the chinese seventh month.

It's quite sad, as I had a few hamsters previously, and they have to pass away after their expected lifespan is up. I had to sleep before she formally passes away, a plastic container lined with tissue paper was the best coffin we had to offer her. When I woke up for work in the morning, she was already gone. Her body enclosed in the plastic coffin. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home