Friday, August 20, 2004

It's such a nightmare...

I actually dreamt about Sven... After not seeing her for a while. Wonder how she's doing...

Why is it a nightmare? Why that's because I dreamt about her and my ex... Let's call her... 4.
4 is one of those who I still am able to contact...
Somehow in my dream, 4, Sven and me met together and 4 started to get close to me...
Feeling a little softheated and perhaps a little still in love with her... I played along.

We were being lovely dovey and all... Till we entered a hostel, then she pushed me away saying that we're not close and that she hates me. I broke down of course, stunned over how to react.

I stayed on the top of the bunk bed wondering what I should do, and when I looked down, Sven was making out with 4... And when I confronted them, Sven told me they had been doing this many times already...

The funniest thing is that I dun even want to get back with 4 and she's already attached... So weird...

But I do feel a little like contacing Sven, cos we had always been such good brothers... buddys... Maybe she doesn't think so any more... Haiz... Whatever she's doing... I would like to wish she all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home