Monday, November 15, 2004

Rainy holiday...

Had agreed to meet up with Jen earlier on, then she told me we'll be meeting up with Edmund and CL... So we agreed to meet up at PS at 1500 but the traffic jam made me late... :p ended up I reached PS at 1520. then proceeded to play PM... Jen and Alex came over to find me then we went a walking around the mall the short way... in a few mins, we were ready to leave.. LOL

So we went around to meet lots more people... then there was C... turns me off completely when I see him. Johnson was telling us about how he bitched about us night shift ppl behind our backs... He must be jealous... I hate his face!

He was doing the usual "I wanna get close to girls thingy"... Gross... I hate everything about him! Wish I never have to see him again... Left the guys when they wanted to settle down at MOS @ taka, they found a 6 seater table... I'm person number 7... so I left... Hate to be extra... Hate big group outings... Hate C!!!

Never been on such a big group outing since I left HW in like my 21st birthday... I can tell it's gonna be another sad bday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hehe. No worries, next time we ownself go out. Dun call him along. :P Du bu qi wor. wo bu zhi dao.

November 18, 2004 at 3:39:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home