Friday, November 19, 2004

Memory lane...

Missed my bus stop on the way home from work just now... Had to stop behind my primary school instead... Well... Can't really call it my primary school, cause they took away the town word from the name... LOL

The whole place looks so different now... They expanded both the secondary and primary school area. The piece of grassland where we used to hold our sports day and where we gather during the fire drills is gone. The shortcut was fenced up and the old buildings were gone...

Following the fence around the school, I could see the perimeter of the place... They built up a new hall with a new tuckshop... looks kinda like the one we have in crescent... the whole place's a lot bigger than before... think they got 2 basketball courts...

Anyways... I had lots of fun reminiscing the past... my so called glorious primary school days... hiaks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home