Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Convent mania...

An old crush contacted me through Friendster... (",) Hee..

Come to think of it, most of my silly crushes were on STC gals... Like MF, followed by AL then Wen... But some how STC gals seem to shun me... Really sad case...

It's really funny how people relate girls' school and convents to lesbians... In fact, majority of the gals are straight... I have many friends who are married already, some with children... On the other hand, there's a handful of my friends who are crooked, but came from mixed schools... The logic of the whole idea I guess, would be more like... People who are crooked prefer to enrol into a girls' school... It's nice to be surrounded by a bunch a girls you can look at every morning in school...

Oh yah... Today's Shan's bday... Happy birthday Shan!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home