Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Morning Blues...

Sigh... Had to drag myself out of me bed early in the morning to work... Finally end of night shift??? Nah... We were volunteered involutarily... *LOL* Thanks to Thanksgiving holidays... The sun seemed bright and blistering in the afternoon...

Oh yeah... I met Irene today at our lab... She got transfered over to help HS... So good right? I know... She's the most fun person I had ever known... It's just like old times... But we're short of Annie...

Finally shed some light onto our new testing... Think we can carry out the test plan Wednesday night... Was sitting together with the core driver team as usual, but something felt different some how... Things didn't feel quite right... Maybe cause Jen never disturb me... Nah...

They were asking me if I wanted to join them for Xmas and New Yr... Mostly New Yr... But I wanted to see if anyone remembered my bdae... Or wanted to celebrate it for me...

I'm so silly... I forgot I told everyone I didn't want to celebrate my bdae...
Well... Think I'm gonna stay at home... It's not a bad plan after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home