Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dun hurt me...

Someone asked me... Why can't you talk to SY like you talk to everyone else... That's cause I have a special feeling for her of course... She's the one on my mind day break to sun set... Sun set to day break... The one in my dreams... The one I wanna shower all my love on... The one I wanna pamper... The one I wanna hug... Plant a small peck on her cheeks... Whisper sweet nothings in her ears...

Being rejected by someone so important to me had been a trauma... Although it has been a long while since that rejection... I had not been able to pull myself out of the hole I buried myself in... I admit I had been over possessive of her... Sigh... I miss her...

Sitting beside her at 5-10 on the night of 1st Jan... I could only force a smile at her... She looked lovely... Sang beautifully... It's like the best thing that happened to me... Sang to her using my best voice... Sigh... God... How I love her so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home