Sunday, January 09, 2005

Happy Birdday XL...

Just came from XL's bday celebration... Went to Cartel earlier on for dinner... Ordered this Seafood platter, which we shared... Then I ordered an oreo minty milk shake... We were all so bloody full after that...

Carried on to walk around Suntec area after that... Stoppped at the collectable shops to try our luck on the capsules... I got myself a pudding tofu and an really ugly pikachu... I bought myself a NB slingbag, a Nike drifit cap and a Nike sipper bottle... Hmm... Since when have I become so brand conscious???

Later on went to Brekko... Met XL's dad and sis... So qiao... Then the 3 of us had the teh-o beng, which tasted specially bad today... Moved on to 5-10 after that... Ordered this mini barrel (equivalent to 3 jugs)... I had about 2 mugs plus... But I was like so damn full that I puked... Plus I was damn cold, sitting in front of the AC...

SY was at 5-10... But somehow I didn't feel like talking to her... I believe I had decided to give up on her after how she bianged XL yesterday... I didn't mind her bianging me after so long... But it tllk just 1 time for her to biang XL to turn me off her... How could this happen??? Sigh...

Setting off for Genting 3 hours plus later... Gonna miss 2 days of work... Hope LF won't blame me for dumping her... Sigh... It's a good opportunity to take a breather off work and SY... But I doubt this trip is gonna work... I'll most probably miss her... Sigh... Adieos... Cya 3 days later folks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Probably leaving this comment here is rude and might piss you and the whole world off. But my purpose is to make my stand clear. It's difficult for me to manage a smile towards people and things when i don't agree likewise. I don't know what your idea of bianged is. But what happened was straightfoward to me. "She asked-i said no it's late-she persuaded-i said no cause i have to pick something up-she said she's going extremes to persuade me-i said i'll let her know if it's too late after i'm settled-she didn't reply-i texted you saying it's really too late plus i had a long day at work and was really tired-you said fine-i apologised." I didn't promise.

You could have told me straight if your turned off. I could understand that. I'm alright if you can't accept the way i handle things. As a matter of fact, i'm indifferent towards everybody. But don't say it's ok, smile as usual and serve me beer and cake. I'm not calculative so i'm not exactly offended but i just felt you had to hear these. I have known you for donkey years, we have been fine friends i guess. I have no intentions whatsoever in making you feel bianged. I guess we are behind different definitions and my attitude towards matters just doesn't occur to you.

No offence ya.

shiying

January 10, 2005 at 12:28:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

XL here,read both ur blog n e COMMENTS..very upset at how things r going right now..thanxx though,really had a fun nite at 5 10..n a big thanks n SORRY to SY too..i apologised if i REALLY went too extreme on FRI asking u to come out..i was too persuasive..n it was all my BAD ideas..too KAY-PO..'^_^..1 more thing to add..i think u had a misunderstandin abt e word BIANG..dun be too serious la..i admit tt i got complain to seth tt nite said u BIANG me..BUT my meaning of BIANG is very simple..i'll say e word BIANG almost 100 times a day..i dun mean to offend u..nv tout tt u'll be upset..I'm a born JOKER..APOLOGISED again..hope u dun hold any grudges against us..i REALLY wish tt u'll treat HER e same again..u can hate me..dun worry..i dun mind..tt's all for my explanation..sorry for e misunderstandings again..(",)

January 11, 2005 at 11:11:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home