Saturday, January 22, 2005

Wah... Really wrong combination man...

Met up with Irene, Desmond and almost the entire of her family yesterday... Brought them to Doreen for cut haircuts before the shop winds up... Went shopping at MS after that... Met Jennifer there with her friends... Then Irene bought this choker for me with my name on it... :)

Went off to Suntec for more shopping without her parents and her brother... Means I become lightbulb... Haiz... Couldn't find any clothes... Then took a bus down to Dhoby Ghaut to meet the rest...

Thus was the beginning of my lousy arrangement... Practically everyone was late except for Lynn... Jasz came a bit later, followed by XL much later and then GP... Okay... It's some lousy get to know each other session... Wanted to intro GP to Ah Girl... The whole thing was so disastrous...

The whole bunch of us settled down at CE fo dinner... Joey told us there was no steak, and no mushroom soup... That is pure suayness... Everyone was complaining about how hot the sun was... Haiz...

The muddle headed server who was engrossed in her hp conversation,gave us 3 coffee flavoured ice creams... Unwillingly gave us 3 choclate after I complained to Joey... Had no place to go, sure Jasz suggested Sky bar...

Man... Never go to Sky bar... MM is our Mickey mouse club... but Sky bar is the limits... Auntie club... Wah hahaha... The pool table was bloodly near to our seat... I got whacked by a bloody uncle playing pool using his cue stick... The KJ was playing mouldy old songs... And the alcohol just didn't exist in their housepours... I got so pissed, I paid for everyone and asked them not to pay me back...

Anyhow... I made everyone leave the place and we went off looking for another place to hang out... Sat down outside Babylon to watch this couple quarrel... The gal gave the guy so many tight slaps in a row with stero effects... The guy tried to drag the girl home in a cab... None of the cabs were willing to stop of course...

In the end, Joy and GP left... And we ended up going to Beach bar at MS... Which was ironically beside the river... Nua there till closing time at 2... I didn't feel like going home... So Lynn, Jasz and XL accompanied me for supper... So gan dong...

Had a discussion about Ah girl... They asked me if I liked her... Dotz... I told them I was still thinking of that someone... They told me it's not a good reason... Sigh... Reached home at 4 in the morning... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger tnemgarf said...

its a catastrophe 2 try 2 get 2 pple frm diff worlds 2gether [quoted frm wat sy said abt u 2] when u noe prob it wont wk out b4 it happened n yet 1 2 exe it... its xcusable 4 e 1st time but nv acceptable 4 trials after tt... in short its nothin more than a failed xperiment...

January 23, 2005 at 12:11:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home