Sunday, May 15, 2005

ooh... Me AcHiNg BuTt!!!

Had a fun time with my fellow contestants today at ECP... Tried the Japanese food in the area, but cannot make it...

Went biking with Ah girl on a tandem bike... and boy did my butt hurt from the ride... We had a hard time starting off but good thing is nobody fell from the bike... Had to ride on the back as I was much of a smaller size...

I was often amazed at how people could ride on the tandem bike alone... Till I tried it hands on today... It's actually really easy...

That ends my tiring and sweaty day...

*************************************************************************************
Had a streak of bad luck recently...

1. I lost my N-gage!!! (Lost all my games, saved games, contacts, smses, and images)
2. My palm's speaker has died officially...
3. I got sick from the rain (Damn Rain was pouring on me... Didn't run fast enough)

All this in 3 days... Man!!! I was looking forward to a good year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home