Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yo Peepz...

Hey... How's everyone doing???

It's been ages since I saw you guys in person since I lost my N-gage and murdered my K300i... Damn... Got to buy a new phone next payday... Do drop me an sms on the 8th of June... I'll try to get a phone on the 7th...

So what's up with you guys? Drop me a message or 2, cause I really miss ya all... *Haiz*...

Have to admit that I've been really busy these few days... Working hard on losing my flab... And dance training...

By the way... Is anyone geared up to watch Butch Hunt 2005? It's coming up on the 9th on June which is like 8 days away I think... Don't forget to turn up... It's gonna be hip and fun... Be prepared to turn up there, have fun and just let loose...

For more information, you can check out this webby: Herstory Click on "For the grrrls" and check out the profiles of the contestants...

Cheers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home