Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Srumptous Lunch with a whole lot of foot work...

Had a lunch treat compliments of my Japanese boss... Dim sum at Dragon gate, Harbourfront centre... Buffet style of course... The time and effort me and Francis spent working on the Vancouver project has finally paid off...

Had lunch with Ban, Francis and the AIO team together for the first time... Ban had driven us there on the company van... We had to go up the tedious spiral ramp and all to get to the restaurant...

Was the first time I chattted with CW and Thomas... Ban asked us how the management can help to improve our work situation... I was actually dumbfounded... *Duh* Should have opened my bloody trap to ask for staff benefits... *Haiz*

Met Ah Dor on the way to Misha's studio for dance lessons... Had a short chat on the bus...

Reached the studio really early... Really nervous and all... Cause it's my virgin try at dancing... Couldn't dance for hell, cause I have two left feet... The only so called dancing ecperience I had was like dancing para para and DDR... *Hee Hee* Anyway, Just wanted to say that "I did my best and that I have no professional training in singing or dancing"...

Had a damn good workout tonight... An achy back... One swollen toe... two muscles achy legs... A stinky shirt... And a hell of a lot of fun... Learning and practising... Just wanna do this right and give my best shot for the upcoming competition...

Watch this space for more!!! Stay tuned folks... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home