Monday, May 23, 2005

Sorry gal...But I'm cleaning up my handphone...

My HP was officially pronounced dead late last night... Apparently, returning sms in the toilet is the worse thing to do... My butter fingers had happily allowed my brand new phone to land head first into the toilet bowl... *Haiz*

Time seemed to have freezed at the few seconds the phone plunged into toilet bowl and the time it took for me to realise the phone had landed in the toilet bowl... *damn*...

I seemed to have been plagued by a bad streak of horrible luck recently... Oh man... When will this ever end... *Sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Seth. A page I found at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about class mates sent me here. How long have you run your own site? TTYL

November 9, 2005 at 4:29:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home