Thursday, June 16, 2005

Got to admit it... I've been done in...

Took a look at the website almost everyday to see the vote counts... But sad to say.... All I got from all this, was an enormous stab to my already deflated ego... It didn't take the vote count to demoralize me... I was already in a state of whimper before entering the contest...

The initial goal to boost my miniature self confidence had been a total flop... Couldn't help but let myself drift further and further into the slime form of me... Dropping out of the contest had not been an option for me since May, after the make over was over...

Being a bad dancer and a SFU didn't help much either... Perhaps joining the competition was the worst mistake I had made in my entire life... Sigh...

No matter how hard I try to convince myself to finish the competition and have fun in the process, ny heart knew the extreme unwillingness my body was feeling... The vote count has indeed affected me, no matter how I tried to hide it...

Tonight's the last night of the week since the voting started... I can do nothing, but helplessly watch my name get taken off the chart... Sitting in the extreme last back seat of the twelve... I already have the answer I already knew... Please stop rubbing salt on my wound... There was nothing left of me from the start...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

e thing's 1 shld noe where 2 stand; 'ren gui you zhi zi zhi ming' since u noe e definite outcome b4 joinin, y join, b e joker/clown? bear e butt of all e aftermath jokes/criticisms/sarcasm n complain? in short, its 'u asked 4 it!'

thou its freedom of speech online tt pple can blog wateva they 1 but its oso open 2 comments

June 18, 2005 at 2:06:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e.crude. u're being really mean. at least she has the guts to join and show herself on stage. unlike u who hide in the shadow of anonymity and pass rude comments on others. if u think u can do better, join the next BH and outdo her then. Seth is a great dude. so shut ur stinking trap and leave her alone. Didn't ur mother ever teach u that if u have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all? tsk.

July 7, 2005 at 1:07:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im named e.crude so dun say im anonymous...

my comments r juz voicin wat she might ve tot b4 joinin but stil allow her wilfulness 2 'convince' herself 2 join, noein e possible outcomes... if she's so unwilling 2 cont, y cont n put herself in2 e pithole of downcast? juz back out; it wont kill... not noein e outcomes b4 joinin n noein e outcomes b4 joinin r 2 diff things... she chose e latter obviously... if u noe where 2 stand n tink frm diff perspectives b4 doin, e outcomes'll b diff... every1 ve choices 2 do things but they'll ve 2 face e outcomes; positive or negative, physiological, emotional, psychological, verbal or textual...

ive sumthin 2 say tts y im sayin it here n didnt ani1 tell u not 2 pull pple's family in2 personal tiffs? everythin published on e internet's open 4 pple 2 c n comment if she's unhappy abt it y didnt she erase it back den n left it here? tink...

July 7, 2005 at 1:45:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e.crude, perhaps u do not realise that once u're in BH , u CAN'T back out. i believe Seth did think of the possible outcomes before joining, but she decided to give it a go anyway. that's not called wilfulness, that's called being experimental.

if u're upset because i menioned ur mother. i apologize. however i do not apologize for saying u're rude.

as for thinking, perhaps u should do some thinking as to whether ur comments are justified or if u just enjoy putting ppl down to make urself feel better.

July 8, 2005 at 9:46:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard tt sum backed out so others were put in; so it means tt its possible 2 back out juz a mata of whether anot u 1 2...

i dun tink im rude; im juz bein direct... look @ other blogs n their comments; they r worse off den me...

well diff pple tink differently but im not puttin ani1 down... im juz writin my tots out... a blog post w comments enabled means pple can post comments rite? so its up 2 e commenter 2 write wat he/she tinks...

how long do u noe her? mayb u oni saw a side of her... rmb tt pple ve diff sides facin 2 diff pple...

July 8, 2005 at 1:23:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gossips and rumours are always rife. yes 2 did get out of it. for 2 valid reasons.

1 was posted overseas.

the the other had to be hospitalized.

As for how long i know seth, does not matter. if she's 2 faced, i'll know. good bye and have a nice day

July 9, 2005 at 3:55:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home