Saturday, October 11, 2003

Let me post a questions to everyone:

"If you were to lose something, and it was between your wallet and your hp...

What would you rather it be?"

My answer would be my wallet. Although I had 200 dollars in it a moment ago, my identity card, my ATM card, my warrant card, my arm disc and membership card of all kinds. Everything can be replaced with money and a little report writing to answer for my carelessness. But my handphone... It is irreplaceable.

My memories of all the good times I had. The photos of the different hairstyle I had, both good and bad. The sms that made me happy, made me sad. Contact numbers that were given to me. Birthdays and important dates to remember or had taken place. Games which I had paid to download and played whenever I am down. All these are irreplaceable.

Guess they will never come back to me again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home