Saturday, October 11, 2003

What an outrageously unfair, uncaring, unloving world we are living in.

Can't believe I was careless enough to leave my 7250 on the cab on the way to my squad mate's wedding ceremony.

On a normal day, I would always turn back to check the seat is all clear before going off.

My 5 month old 7250 down the drain. My memories, my photos, my phone numbers and the sms that everyone has sent me.

I can't believe Comfort would be a company that ignores it's customers call for help. After all, it's the biggest cab company in Singapore.

I was told to call a lost and found hotline when I called the Booking line at 65521111. I made a report as usual, expecting them to do their best to help their cutomers to get back their lost belongings.

Me and Ivy, we spotted another cab of the same kind and talked to the driver about it. To my very surprise. Comfort DID NOT despatch a message to their cabs about the lost message on their sms sysytem. I called back to the lost and found hotline at 65508515 to ask if there was a response. They reassured me they were working on it, but there were no response so far.

I wasn't shocked at all... After all, they made no efforts to trace this taxi driver. If only I had remembered the cab number. After 1 whole hour of non stop callling to my own hp. It finally came to an end. My hp was turned off by its new unrightful "owner". It was over.

My line was a prepaid card, which Starhub informed me that I could not cut. The person made off with a line that I had just topped up recently. No matter what sms I had sent to beg this person, even offered to pay to buy back my own phone, he or she was heartless enough to ignore my pleas and cries for help.

I tried praying even, but to no avail.

Nothing worked. It all ends here...

My wild chase for my memories...

My happy memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home