Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Damn... Just returned from that stupid work of mine, and I can't even get a bloody minute of rest. Damn I hate my life! I haven't had sleep for so long... Wasn't able to get to sleep last night due to a bladdy headache that came at a "perfect" timing. Spent the whole 1 and a half hour sitting on the "bed" reading my detective Conan comic. Just bought it yesterday before work. It's the latest one think it's the 42th episode. Anyway, this time round... The storyline was wonderful, full of surprises and all and he finally managed to get nearer to the black organisation. Can't wait for the next episode. But now all I want, all I need, is some long overdued rest. 2 renovations at the same time! Can you imagine the pain I am suffering now? I need rest... Sleep... Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home