Monday, October 06, 2003

Last night was pathetic. I was on my toes practically the whole night. But I the good thing is that I did not let myself down. I made it through the whole night without him having a single thing to have against me. I performed my duty for the whole 10 and a half hours. As usual, they gave me extremely "lucky" place to be in during the last few hours of the duty. I hadn't sleep the during my 1 and a half hours of rest time as all the "beds" were occupied. The whole day was so bad that I felt faint during the last 2 hours. But thank god I didn't faint on the spot. I slept on the entire journey on the bus back home. Thank god the day was finally over and I'm finally able to get rest, but not for long anyway... I have to perform duty later on at eight tonight. Man... I hate my life! Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home