Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Wah... So horigible...

Had a major blackout for almost 45 minutes... A few blocks in the Bukit Batok East vicinity suffered in the dark... It was quite funny in a way...

The moment it hit me and Ivy, we were stunned for nearly a whole minute trying to figure out what happened. When we came to our senses, Ivy started to shout for her mum and dad to fix the fuse box... We were still thinking that it was like a normal short circuit in the flat... She woke her parents while I sat in the dark trying to find out where I am.

Ivy went to open the door to check if it was only us, but we found the whole block in darkness with a few other blocks diagonally from us. Saw a few neighbours going out and walking around the block. I stood at the front door looking at how other people are coping when I saw a handphone light waving around in the darkness coming from the next block. I waved back in fun and "it" waved back again. *LOL*

Gave KK a distress call looking for a solution, and she gave me a number to call. The first few times I tried calling, the number was busy. When I finally got through, they put me on hold for nearly 8 to 9 minutes. Then a very extremely super rude person told me that this was not under her area of concern that they already know about it. Gave me a phone number to call, but asked me not to call, because the number is already very busy. So pissed...

It's the first time I ever experienced such a thing was fun, hot and stuffy. But I never want to experience it again. (-_-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home