Sunday, April 11, 2004

Wah... Sweep wood again...

My aunt said something which made me feel like putting it down here. She said,"No need to ask why, no questions needed to be asked. Qing ming will always be on the 5th of April and you can pray within the 10 days before to 10 days after."

Went to sweep wood at Lim chu kang again. this year, we are not the only ones in big buses. there were like a couple of buses (school or tour bus size) in the cemetary. As usual, I didn't enjoy these family gatherings but unlike last year, with something interesting like our bus getting jammed in the drain. Nothing exciting took place.

Wow, my cousin is already in NYJC 1st year. make me feel so old. My aunt was always showing off about how clever her son was. So I asked if he was in a thriple science and he told me he was in arts. anyway, that gave me a shock. Don't ask me why. and he was telling me about how big a transition it is from a pure boys school to a mixed school. Reminded me of the time I went to poly. hahaha... by the way, I'm a ex-crescentian, grad 1997.

Got to rush to work later... haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home