Monday, April 12, 2004

Wah... kenna mark liao...

my last few days... and I feel like I kenna tekan... always kenna the busy points. Just speak up a bit become like I complain... as if I was at fault and only me at fault totally as well... haiz...

Let me warn you... a government job may not be as well as you think it is. It is only a iron rice bowl if you can survive in the lousy environment and most of them do that by polishing boots. Haiz...

Good things come to you and people want you to share. bad things come only all run away. no one wants to fight for you, or stand up for you. If you don't want to hold your boss's ass, noone will even bother about you. When you work in an environment where you belong to the minority type, people leave you out from things, best of all, the shun me due to my sexuailty. It's so unfair.

Life never felt fair at all. Things never went well for me in the job. I hate everything that surrounds me. I hate going there for work. I hate working in my current job. I hate my managment, hate my admin stuff, hate people controlling my life, my actions, my movements, thinking like they are the best thing in the world that 1 can have. I hate egoistic people.

I hate I hate I hate and I HATE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home