Friday, October 31, 2003

What a day... Anyway, Happy Halloween! (Most embaressing thing in my life.)

Started out my day from returning from work in the morning, and a wonderful breakfast from my lovely stead. Then of course the pot with the burnt bottom goes to me as well. *LOL*

Then moved off to meet my bro KingKong to queue up for the S.H.E thingy. Brought along my album and my poster. When we got there around 11 plus, it was already quite packed. Got my bags checked and we seated ourselves on the right of the stage. It was already about half full and the left side was not open yet.

The sun was directly above us around 1130, instant red skin in minutes. We began to regret not bringing stuff to block out the sun. My legs were starting to sting underneath my 3 quarts, my bag overheating. But our saviour came... The girl beside us (Ah Noi) offered to help us look after our seats. We left shortly to seek shelter.

After a few trips taking turns to go in and out with the gal, and shouting at people trying to take our seats, the drama started when it started to drizzle around 6 in the evening. Everyone stood up and rushed towards the stage for shelter, of course things turned ugly. Everyone squeezed for their dear lives and you could hear people screaming. But the rain didn't come yet, we carried on to stand till 7 when the S.H.E and the real rain came.

I almost drowned into the whole sea of humans as everyone were sqeezing the tiny me. I got stuck... suffocated... and of course vomitted in an outburst. Was so pathetic... Everyone else were only interested in getting to see S.H.E. I soiled my bag and my poster... Was so sad.

People were screaming at those whose umbrella were blocking views. One of them ignored the shouts and his umbrella got totally annihilated. *LOL*

Soon, I was being carried by the "tide" to somewhere near stage left, but got seperated from me bro. Anyway, after plenty of "aroma eau perspiration" and smelly hair in my face... I was carried over to where the queue for the chopping ceremony.

I tidied up my hair, walked up the stage, put my album on the table, and did the most humuliating thing of me life. walked in front of Hebe... and I... took a deep breath and... in a loud and almost hysteric voice said to Hebe.

Hebe... ni zhen de hen piao liang.

She stared at me, dropped her jaw and pretended she didn't see me. OMG!!! I flopped. Wish I had a hole to hide in. Twas a living nightmare. Haiz...

This shall be my first and last time queuing for something like this. It was a horrifying experience. Was fun in a way though. I get all fluffly when I think of the moment I did that stupid thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home