Friday, October 24, 2003

Anti-Climax...

If you had watched the show with me and me mates... You would agree, that the movie is sort of anti-climax and that the best part of the movie was that we would be able to oogle over the pretty faces in the picture... I like Pinky better, but 3 votes against me go for the lead actress...

The glasses were too big and were too troublesome to put them on, and they didn't do much for the movie anyway. But I have to admit that I did get a shock at some parts.

The movie was suspicious alike to my PS2 game of "fatal frame", which involves a camera that could capture spirits, a sister venturing out into a ghost infested place to look for her missing brother who went there before that. The part in the haunted house where hands were sticking out from mirrors... Ah... That was exactly like "fatal frame", and the would be "rope lady"... maybe the old lady at the end of the mirrors...

Catch my drift? Overall, was a good movie... But I got a stiff neck from watching the movie from seats on the side... 8.50 was too high a price. try catching it on a normal day. The movie can wait... trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home