Monday, October 27, 2003

A whole day of grievences... What can be better??? Haiz...

I had a a big share of bad luck given out yesterday. First of all, I had to work really hard with a non-stop flow of multitudes infront of me. Having help wasn't good enough. The crowd was still streaming in. I watched as people go by me, smiling to themselves... Thinking they got away without being detected. I didn't have the heart to burst their dreams.

I had a small turn around when a familiar visitor came along. Had a small change of heart, but wasn't long enough.

Exchanged duties with my partner after roughing it for 2 hours. 10 minutes later, he got relieved from his duties, my heart was screaming, "No!" It was so unfair. I did get relieved eventually, but when the crowd was almost gone...

When I found out that my next point was another hell... I almost fainted.

Another few hours of busy traffic, then home.

I was so tired, that I fell asleep almost immediately. Then I kenna nagging... Think my life is jinxed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home