Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Chaos runs in the airs...

It was like utter chaos when I was performing OT today... Everyone was like telling jokes over the radio waves... It was the first time we were all working without the giant stress that moustache tends to pile on us. He has taken leave... Finally... We were so worried that he would never take his leave. Heard he will be back tomorrow from JB... Hiaks... I had lotsa fun today.

Made a giant mistake riding on the bicycle today... I had 2 minor accidents... the first one when I crashed against the railing, and the second when I almost crashed into this railing. The second one was horrible cause it took place in front of 2 strangers. Was about to approach them when I accidently jammed my brakes and my butt slipped to land onto the frame between my legs... That hurt big time. I walked funnily towards the 2, with this huge pain from me bottom... Ouch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home