Monday, November 17, 2003

What a day...

Another inservice... This time at Jurong... What a waste of my free time.

Almost got into trouble today. I left my pb on the outside when I was chatting with Ivy on the hp. I totally forgot about it and left it on the table at the void deck.

While I was listening to my supervisor tell his lame cock and bull stories, I remembered that I had left something behind. Found an excuse to get out class and ran back to get it.

There were alot of blangadeshis, and I got worried... What if they got hold of it? I would have to make a report and all, and get totally into this really humongous trouble.

As I neared the place, 4 obasans were occupying that table already. Thoughts flowed my mind... What if it was thrown away? What if some miserable person took it? I was really nervous... But as I approached the table, I noticed something lying on the middle of the table... it was a small book... my pb...

I thanked the aunties immediately, thanked them many many times, and ran back. Thank god those aunties kept it there for me.

Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home