Friday, November 14, 2003

Goodbye my friend

my kaki is being taken out from the team... I'm so sad...

My team leader told me he was not pleased with my kaki's actions today... figured it has be beacause of the fact that he reported sick. anyway, heard from my leader that the decision has been finalised and that tomorrow will be my kaki's last day in our team... so sad... I tried to put in some good words, but they were of no use...

called my kaki... he told me that Ng already told him of the news... he said that he has a flu, and I sympathised with him... but later on he told me he was going out... I did doubt him alittle... :P

got to remind myself not to trust people too much... especially my leader... I'm so worried I might get back stabbed by people who are the closest to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home