Sunday, February 29, 2004

Overtime today...

Just finished overtime with team B. Thank GOD those people were kind upon me and gave me strategic points to work at. I was given the giant opportunity to avoid the crowds.

Took advantage of the easy and quiet times to update a list of my comics. Counted like about 30 sets of comics, with less than 10 complete sets.

Went home later on to find that I had left my wallet in the locker stupidly and wasn't able to get back the wallet by tonight. Anyway, I had to trouble Ivy to come down to pay for my cab fare. That stupid driver took the long way, which I don't know if it was intentional. Here is the cab number and the driver's name: - SHA1080L Quah Teck Hin. Beware of him okay? PLUS... He is like bloody rude.

Ordered KFC... Was hungry at first... NOw got so mush left overs... too bad... Ivy has her friend Wier at her place, then I also cannot sleep yet. If only I don't have to work tomorrow morning, Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home