Friday, January 23, 2004

Chu er (the second day)...

Visiting again...
Went to my dad's good friend's place... Got a gold coin for my angbao... *Haha* Made everyone jealous... It's this 24K gold horoscope coin... Then I stayed at home doing this 1000 piece puzzle. Was supposed to go to my aunt's, but I turned it down so that I could go out with Ivy.

River angbao again... Nowhere else to go???
Meet Ivy, Alvin and Jo.
Met Ah Hock and Joyce at the counter selling tokens.
Sat on that slow turning ride thingy that looks kiddy...
That merry go round thingy not in operation.
Sat on the crazy surf ride again (see previous entry)
Extra long ride, cause the guy operating the ride was on his hp.

Mad monks
Went to MM to pei Alvin, but ended up she and Jo went to Chocolate bar. Me, Ivy and KK had a drink each then left for home.

What a boring night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home