Saturday, December 27, 2003

Fun day!!!

Had a movie marathon with Kingkong and Joy and me lavuly stead Ivy... went to watch "Anna in Kungfu land" and "Scary movie 3"... Kenna checked on me 22nd bday for a NC16 movie... *LOL* Thank god I was ina good mood. Had a walk through Carrefour at PS briefly... I want a pair of Heelys... *sob sob*

After PS... Headed onto Cafe as usual after the marathon... Had the most pleasent surprise... Me good friends Simon and Ke had something planned for me. I went there, thinking they must have forgot me birthday, but a chcolate cake *yum* appeared just for me. Wow... Had the candles put on made me birthday wish and blew out the candles. That's when... The spraying thingy got me again. Then Kingkong with the cake all over me face... Seems to happen every year... Had the cake given out. Played daidee...

Thanks guys... You made my birthday a most memorable one. Lurve ya all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home